OCEAN SERVICED APARTMENTS COVID19 UPDATES
WE ARE OPEN – WITH RESTRICTIONS
Ocean Serviced Apartments in Edinburgh remain open, closely following government COVID19 guidelines and implementing all precautionary measures necessary.
At Ocean Apartments we are doing all we can to keep our colleagues and guests safe during the ongoing Covid19 Global Pandemic.
We have taken all the advised steps to ensure you continue to receive excellent service.
Find more information of Scotland’s covid19 restrictions, with guidance and more information here.
OPENING HOURS: COVID19
We are operating Monday to Friday: 09:00 – 17:00.
Saturday and Sunday we are available for emergencies.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org during these hours.
We also have 24/7 cover on our emergency phone. – 07751 764 649.
CANCELLATIONS AND AMENDMENTS:
We are processing all cancellations, refunds and amendment(s) as per the policy you chose at time of booking and whether you booked directly with us or through a third-party agency.
An update to our cancellation policy: Updated 23 September 2020
RESERVATIONS MADE BEFORE 31 MARCH 2020
- We’ve increased flexibility for all reservations made on www.oceanservicedapts.com. If you cancel your reservation before arrival we will add the full value of your booking onto your profile as a credit. This credit can be used towards future reservations and is valid for one year from the time of cancellation.
- If you booked via other websites, please contact them directly.
RESERVATIONS MADE AFTER 1 APRIL 2020
- Since the 1st April 2020 we have amended our cancellation policies, offering the guest a choice of the cancellation terms.
We are processing all cancellations and amendments as per the cancellation policy you have booked.
THANK YOU: Over the last 11 years we have faced many crisis situations and, on every occasion, thanks to our guests and Ocean family we have emerged stronger. We value you as our guest greatly and would like to thank you for your understanding and support.
EXTENSIONS OR NEW RESERVATIONS
Permitted reasons for staying at Ocean Serviced Apartments:
Overnight stays must be for one of the following reasons, and a minimum night stay may apply for any new bookings:
– This is your primary residence
– You are moving to a new house and require a place to stay
– You are attending a funeral or related event
– You need a place to stay for work purposes
– You need a place to stay to attend education or training
– You need a place to stay to attend a medical appointment or treatment
Our sales team are still fully functional and working really hard.
If you would like to extend your stay or make a new booking, please email, email@example.com or book online.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT ALLOW PARTIES IN OUR APARTMENTS AND THAT WE ADHERE TO THE SCOTTISH GOVERMENT GUIDLINES.